Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Great Success!

Lindsay Yorns (Philadelphia, PA) Wrote:
"I made the buckwheat chocolate cherry bread... I know probably not one of the favorite recipes, but its something, and I really like it!!

Also, I just wanted to let you know, I had to do a few things differently, Instead of dried cherries, I used dried mixed berries because that is what I found.  I also used about 1/2 of the sugar and 1/2 of the chocolate chips, and a little less of the fruit.  Main reason for this is because I used a bread machine this time, and I didn't want to overfill it!

Anyway, hope this helps!  I have already picked out a few other things I want to make for later!!"





Thanks for Sharing!  You Seriously Rock and the bread looks AMAZING!  I'm glad it worked out for you!!!
-- Aimee Kleer

1 comment:

  1. This looks so fantastic! The Bread Maker worked wonderfully on the bread!!! I want a slice! lol ;) Thanks again!

    ReplyDelete